Sunday, December 21, 2008

SEASONS GREETINGS!

"DECK THE HALLS WITH BOUGHS OF HOLLY, TIS THE SEASON TO BE JOLLY AND BE THANKFUL FOR ALL THAT WE HAVE!"

Ladies and Gentlemen, the year has been long and the times have been hard but we've made it thus far. This year for some of us started with lots of joy and laughter and is sadly ending the opposite way. For others, the year has been sad right through, while others had it happy all year. If you are like me, it had its ups and downs. However, one thing I must say is that through this year I have been able to meet amazing people like yourself who have made a difference whether for better or worse. Additionally, I must make special mention of a few people who I consider to be very "special" to me, even though I may not have told you so before...Schaniqua Riley, Adrian 'De Bubbla' Boyce, Jelissa Daniel, Shane Brathwaite, Cara Howard, Jamal Prescott, Tanya Clarke and the entire Humanities and Education Committee.

I also want to thank my permanent support team, Michelle Scantlebury, Paula Goodridge, Kirt Goodridge, Kirk Cozier, Shonelle Branker, the members of the Tree of Reasoning, Jamar Flemming, Cindy Meredith, Paul Forte, Quincy Yarde and Andre Layne.
Finally, I wish thank my best friend, who even though was miles away was always there when I needed him most, DWAYNE WORRELL.

So to ALL my friends, as we come to another Christmas and the end of another year I give to you from my heart to your home, from my notes to your profile, from my facebook to your inbox.....A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND GOD'S RICHEST BLESSINGS THROUGHOUT THE COMING YEAR!

May your sorrows be less, and your joys be more...let nothing but happiness come through your door!I love you all!!!!

No comments: