Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Touch the World

I will pass through this life only once.
I will pass through this day only once.
I will pass through this hour only once.
I will pass through this moment only once.

Any good that I may do, should do now. I cannot wait for the right opportunities and expect to be all I should be.

I must seize the moment, take advantage of the life given to me and give only my best.

I must prepare for the worst and expect the best.

I am only one, but I am one, and my thoughts, words and actions affect myself and others. These must be pure and positive.

When I am discouraged, I will seek strength from God, who is my inspiration. nature is filled with his signature. I can be filled with his love.

I will give thanks for the many blessings I have, seeking ways to bless others.

I will think good thoughts, for my thoughts are what direct my actions.

I will speak good words and do only good deeds, for this is how others will know me.

I will seek every opportunty to act positively for others.

I will live a life disciplined spiritually, mentally, physically, emotionally; for this is how I grow.

As I grow, my life will become increasingly more effective for others and for myself.

I will touch the world- each moment, hour, day of my precious life- and this will be good!

I will touch the world!

No comments: